Friday, October 31, 2008

Week 10

Dr. Christie's information can be Incorporated into the classroom's in many different ways, for example I chose Educational Technologies and Constructive Learning, her key points was to include critical thinking with each student, I can incorporate critical thinking into my classroom by letting the children post different blogs to the Internet or on their blog sites. I would like for my students to take their critical thinking to a new level and to let them know that their is no wrong way for them to express how they feel.

Dr. Christie also express that we as teachers should learn from our mistakes that we make with students. This way students will know that teachers are allowed to make mistakes and learn from them. This is a learning process that teachers and students do together. I will definitely incorporate this into my classroom.

No comments: